We proudly serve students throughout Ohio and our volunteers are a huge part of our success. Their dedication and efforts help us:
- raise funds
- facilitate activities
- host events
- perform managerial duties
- operate Summit Educational Foundation
There are several ways you may get involved with Summit Educational Foundation.
Become a school volunteer or hold a fundraiser to help raise funds and awareness for the foundation. Contact your local school for more information.
Join the board
Become a Summit Educational Foundation board member. We are recruiting board members in areas where Summit Academy Schools are located to help lead the future of the foundation.
- Ensure that Summit Educational Foundation runs in an ethical and legal manner and implement good governance practices that establish accountability
- Creates, approves, reviews, and abides by the bylaws set by the foundation
- Support, provide direction to, and work with the Summit Academy Management team or Summit Educational Foundation staff (when applicable) to create a strategic direction for the Summit Educational Foundation and to set short- and long-term goals and policies
- Assure that management continuity is properly provided
- Annually review and evaluate the performance of Summit Academy Management or Summit Educational Foundations staff in terms of direction and fundraising success
- Provide financial and investment oversight for foundation funds
- Complete an annual self-assessment on board participation and engagement
- Provide strategic guidance on issues critical to improving special needs education in our schools’ regions