May 1 kicks off National Teacher Appreciation Week and Summit Academy is asking you to take a moment to give thanks to those who tirelessly dedicate their lives to educating our future leaders.
Teachers give our students so much!
- A boost of confidence when they really need one
- Extra help when they’re having trouble
- A welcoming presence when everything else seems out of control
Share Your Appreciation
And though we know we can’t ever thank them enough, we can take a moment this week to share our appreciation for the special educators in our lives. Join Summit Academy, the National Education Association, and the National PTA in saying thank you by sharing one of the following on Summit’s social media during National Teacher Appreciation Week:
- A picture of yourself with your favorite teacher, past or present
- A picture of your child with their teacher
- A picture of yourself holding a message saying “Thank You” to a teacher and why you’re thanking him or her
Be sure to use the hashtag #ThankATeacher and #SummitTeachers when sharing.
Sources include the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools, National Education Association, and Ohio Alliance for Public Charter Schools