We believe …
- every child deserves to learn and thrive without labels or limits.
- our therapeutic approach to education allows for the greatest opportunities for success.
- in changing lives and restoring hope.
Code of Conduct
- Mission driven
- Egos and baggage checked at the door
- Willingness to help others
- Honest feedback
Expected | Accepted | Not Judged
- Value others as experts in their field
- No personal agendas
- Fair and consistent practices
- Challenge ideas, not people
- Open minded
- Be respectful
- Keep your word
- Hold yourself and each other accountable
- We are committed to excellence in all things education
- As a “family,” we honor our Full-Value Contract:
- We are advocates for lifelong learning
- We value innovation and creativity
- We will serve others to the best of our ability